Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get specfication from PDK for ASITIC technology file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterlau1984

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asitic安装 technology file

I'm new to ASITIC and Cadence.
I wana write a technology file for ASITIC simulation, but I don't know how to get the technics specifications from the PDK in Cadence.
Could you do me a favor?

asitic manual

The substrate and metal information for ASITIC can be found in the design manual of the designkit you are using.

asitic smic

This file should be written yourself, you can find the imformation in the PDK document.

Best regards!

Re: How to get specfication from PDK for ASITIC technology f

However, there is only datasheets about Pcells in manual reference in PDK document, and I only got the thickness and sheet resitivity of metals but not substrates after dumped the technology file with cadence.
Is there any other way i can get more information for my ASITIC tech file?

BTW, i use SMIC 0.18 technology.

Thanks!

Re: How to get specfication from PDK for ASITIC technology f

However, there is only datasheets about Pcells in manual reference in PDK document, and I only got the thickness and sheet resitivity of metals but not substrates after dumped the technology file with cadence.
Is there any other way i can get more information for my ASITIC tech file?

BTW, i use SMIC 0.18 technology.

Thanks!
Hi all,
The thinkness of metal can be found in assura profile. But I still don't know where to find the thinkness of substrate, epi layer and metal 0. Do you know how to find these information now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back