Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get 50 ohm antenna from a single core wire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonic_ab

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I have a pair of RF modules and I want to test them for proper working. Tell me a way out. And also mention about the antenna I should use. As according to the data sheet I am using a single core wire of length 17cm. If it is ok then do tell me how to get 50 ohm antenna from a single core wire?
Thanks in advance

Re: RF modules

supersonic_ab said:
hi,
I have a pair of RF modules and I want to test them for proper working. Tell me a way out. And also mention about the antenna I should use. As according to the data sheet I am using a single core wire of length 17cm. If it is ok then do tell me how to get 50 ohm antenna from a single core wire?
Thanks in advance

you have to use the transmitter module with Encoder like 12E
and the reciever module with the Decoder like 12D

Re: RF modules

You can directly conect dout of HT12E and din of HT12D and both grounds.
Check VT pin when you send input from 12E, for valid o/p it will give high otherwise low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back