Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Two channel amplifier

Here you can find answer for question - how to get 100W vacuum tube amplifier for low price. Construction is based on few diagrams. Firstly I wanted to make something similar to popular amplifiers, but there are so many of it and I wanted to have my own. Amplifier has got two channels -clear- and adjustaible distortion from low to high similar to Santana. At back pannel are outputs for effects and power switcher, that could turn down power for about 50%.
-Clear- channel is really clear. It has tone regulation for treble, middle, bass, for distortion extra bass regulation. At clear channel I used tremolo. I used ECC83 vacuum tubes - 5 piece, EL34 - 4 piece. Safety system is delayed with of anode voltage, cathode fuse with LED - one per two vacuum tubes, speaker's transformer protect by varistor with diodes against high voltage on winding, before switch while playing.
Speakers resistor is 8-16 Ohm. Typical voltage on vacuum tube, only on EL34 to 650V but it goes down to 560 with full distortion ( power on ground 90W - musical? )
On the right green switchers for channel and effects, LED diodes for channels. On the left power switch and info LED's - red is grid, green is anode, coolers are from PC, they are powered by DC from glowing lamps - it makes them quiet.

Full description at https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1481887.html[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.