Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to generate stair output of flash adc

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivendu

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i want to simulate my flash adc with spectre. is there a method to compress the outputs of the adc into one output , which represents the transfer curve. i am apllying a ramp signal into the vinp and vinn inputs of the adc. the reference voltage vrefp-vrefn is 800mV.

thanks in advance

Hi, I think you can use your data from spector and transfer them to the Matlab and use toolboxes to compress your data. Good luck

You may extract the thermometer coded output, and convert to binary, using VerilogA... After all a coding script...

Then store the transformed data, and export onto MATLAB...

rivendu said:
hi,

i want to simulate my flash adc with spectre. is there a method to compress the outputs of the adc into one output , which represents the transfer curve.

thanks in advance

If I weel understood your issue maybe you can try to use a vcvs generator from analogLib library

CBs

in ahdlLib, there are ideal dacs in veriloga view

you can write the dac equation in the calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.