Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to generate Random square pulses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif2011

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i have to made a project in which irequire a squre pulse data generator( Random square pulses). so plz help me in that how to generate Random square pulses or date generator. thnks for reading my post.:smile:

The term random square pulses seems somewhat vague to me, do you mean a PRBS (pseudo random binary sequence)? You'll find a description, algorithms and more at wikipedia.org.

i mean random binary sequence. Random square pulses are simplest descriptin of it. i want simplest and short method to make a hardware that gives random binary sequence in on-off line coding. i hope that now i made it easy.:smile:

The term random square pulses seems somewhat vague to me, do you mean a PRBS (pseudo random binary sequence)? You'll find a description, algorithms and more at wikipedia.org.

i mean random binary sequence. Random square pulses are simplest descriptin of it. i want simplest and short method to make a hardware that gives random binary sequence in on-off line coding. i hope that now i made it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back