Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate a JPEG file from Orcad Layout 9.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAK-1

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to generate a JPEG file from ORCAD LAYOUT ver 9.2

Re: Orcad Layout

MAK-1 said:
how to generate a JPEG file from ORCAD LAYOUT ver 9.2

Hi!

Did you try with a screen capture ?
Then "paste" in your picture editor (e.g. Paint shop pro or similar...) and "save as".

Or do you mean something else ?

Regards,
PTK

If i want to print layout design from printer for proof reading.
and i dont have a orcad layout where from i can print.
Then what to do.
In which format can we convert layout design to view it at every workstation without having layout on it.

Hi MAK-1 !

You have a "*.MAX" file but no OrCAD-Layout software to load it and you wish to view this "*.MAX" file, right ?

Try with AutoVue. You can get a demo version hier: http://www.cimmetry.com/guests.nsf/LeadForm?openform.
You just have to fill in the required informations and the download begins straightaway !

I downloaded and tried it especially for you and it works. ;-)

After the installation, you only have to open your "*.MAX" file and to have a look.

Just one thing because of the demo version. There is an embarrassing window in the middle of the screen... :|

Good luck !
PTK

:idea: The embarrassing window is not a problem at all (just for viewing) since you have the possibility to generate PDFs layer by layer !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back