Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate 50Hz output in an inverter design that uses 4 N-MOSFETs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveenrangu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am doing a solar based project for that i am using a TMS microcontroller(texas instruments),i completed the MPPT alog part,now i want to convert that DC power to AC . I have also completed the schematic of inverter using 4 N-MOSFETS(bridge config.).My question is how could i generate a 50HZ output volatge.i need the calculations of turn on time etc..in my microcontroller PWM feture is there it will produce pulses that are needed to supply for gates of MOSFETs.

thanks & regards,
Naveen Rangu

Re: inverter design

hi i am also doing a project on inverters

1.have u used half bridge high low side drivers to control mosfets?
2. u can generate pwm signal using a microcontroller . the frequency of the pwm signal have to be in kHz,
3. u have to use a lookup table for on,off times for pwm

Added after 2 minutes:

which micrcontroller r u using?

Re: inverter design

Hi

I am using fullbridge combination of both HIGH and LOW side Mosfet drivers with crosscoupled (IR2110 model no)

I am using TMS320F28335 DSC

can u explain what is this lookup table & how to generate PWM signals?

could you please give me some procedure to follow

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Rangu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back