Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate 2 TDM PAM signals in Matlab ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirrel

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab code help needed

HI

i need to know how can i generate two channel time division multiplexing (TDM) of pulse amplitude modulated (PAM) signal and detect the same TDM PAM signal using a synchronizer in MATLAB.

please help. it's urgent.

thanks

matlab code help needed

mm

Kind of big thing, it is not clear what do you mean by two channel, I am assuming you have 2 users, then if you have to share the channel between 2 users, you just assign equal time for both of them, in each time you apply normal PAM, that is it, if the users have different loads, then things are more complicated and you need to search for algorithms.

good luck

Sal

Re: matlab code help needed

HI
thanks for ur reply. yes i've two users. suppose i can generate the tdm somehow. but how to detect them using matlab. i'm very much confused.
thanks
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.