Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to find board operating frequency ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabaleevisu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone

i am designing spartan-6 board at present i am studying document for spartan-6 Let me how to find the board operating frequency for particular board, board operating frequency depends on clock frequency.is there any tool to find board operating frequency

i am using cadence allegro 16.2 is it possible to get operating frequency using Xnal explorer tool (cadence allegro 16.2)

is it possible to find the board frequency for 2 layer board or low level design board ??

please help anyone

I don't understand the question. Usually different design parts and I/O standards are using different frequencies. They can be hardly derived from the board design. If some design parts are using high speed techniques, you still won't know the exact operating frequency.

hi

i could not know about operating frequecny so i want to find the board operating frequency is it possible or not ??

not possible, u did not ask the right question. try system designer of your board.

I think you are looking at high speed design and controlled impedance board design and signal integrity issues, ie what speed signals will operate on this board. There are numerous threads that should help on this forum, search for the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back