Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to excite capacitive feed microstrip antenna using hfss-software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANUM TALPUR

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
actually i am making a project named Design of Wideband Circularly Polarized Capacitive fed microstrip antenna and i need help regarding this that how to excite it..... even about setting of probe..... I have attached the file containing project detailsView attachment PROJECT_EWRS.pdf
so plz help me as soon as possible....:-(

hi.i implement this paper.
feed antenna with coax and u excite with Lumped port.
Good Luck.

thanx for ur reply but i have also excited it with lumped port but it is giving error like no terminals are assigned. so i am not getting that where i am making the mistake do u have any idea......????

hi.at first what version of HFSS do you work?and then check the solution type,it should be Driven Modal
if solution type is on Driven terminal,this error will appear.
Good Luck.

hi & thanx here's the mistake actually i am using driven terminal and the version is HFSS-13.0.....

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

thanks alot for your help and its working now but radiation pattern is not matching with the given one.

hi.ok.because of the substrate is FR4 and FR4 creates much loss.
therefore u dont have radiation pattern.

Oh that's why! well ok and again thanx for ur help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back