Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to enable library in ADS2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

pusparaga

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,
I am using Keysight Technologies ADS2022 for designing PA. I have installed Win Semiconductors 0.15 um GaN PDK. I want to place DC supply voltage from palette to schematic view. Once I try to place DC supply from component palette, it is not allowing me to drag and drop the same from palette. Someone guide me how to enable DC supply in the palette. How I can drag and drop DC supply from palette. I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Attachments

• DC_Voltage.jpg
    DC_Voltage.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 77

Can you reproduce this problem if you create a new empty project?

Go to File > Manage Libraries and check if the analog_rf.defs libraries are in the list.

Attachments

• adslib.png
    adslib.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 73

Can you reproduce this problem if you create a new empty project?

Go to File > Manage Libraries and check if the analog_rf.defs libraries are in the list.
Dear Sir,
I have searched for the analog-rf.defs file. It is not there. I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Attachments

• Analog_Defination_File.jpg
    Analog_Defination_File.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 72

I think you made a mistake when creating your workspace. Make sure the ADS Analog/RF libraries are included!

Attachments

• adslib2.png
    adslib2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 68

Dear Sir,
I have searched for the analog-rf.defs file. It is not there. I have attached screen shot for your reference.

As Volker says starting a new workspace would be a useful step to verify what may be happening.

For the existing workspace what you show in the Manage Libraries UI is the wrong end of the list. You should look right at the very top. Typically, the analog_rf.defs is the first item and this is what you must have. Expanding that entry should reveal the ads_sources library which contains the V_DC component you are trying to access.

1675310104392.png

If you do not see that from the same Manage Libraries window, select the second button for "Add Design Kit from Favorites..." and make sure that the Analog/RF (first entry) is checked.

1675310305867.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back