Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using ADS2022 for optimization of Power Amplifier. When I try to do optimization, I could not get proper optimization results. I am getting errors that file is attached below. It seems to be fine. I am not understanding why I am getting this error. Guide me some one how to eliminate this error?

Attachments

• Error_Message.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Schematic -View.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 79

I have modified OptGoal2 and OptGoal3. Now I am getting different error. I have attached below error message files. Please have a look on it.

Attachments

• Error_Message_1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Error_Message_File.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Schematic_View_1.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 72

You didn't define optimization ranges. Can you upload the project file with process DK as .7ads format ?

As you asked in the previous posting, I have attached project file with process DK. I request you to address this issue.

Attachments

• MyWorkspace2_wrk.zip
    51.6 KB · Views: 70

As you asked in the previous posting, I have attached project file with process DK. I request you to address this issue.
Not in this way, save your project as archived format and include PDK in it. ADS will create *.7zads file. Zip it and post here.

Dear BigBoss,
As you asked in the previous post to save project as archieve format and include PDK, I have saved as you mentioned and attached it. Please have a look into it and give suggestions to eliminate the error.

Attachments

• Mywork_space_2.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 71

You did some mistakes
-You entered 2 limits that contradict each other in "Goal" blocks. While you're defining a limit less than <> dB in 25-32, you also defined another limit Greater Than <> in the same frequency band. They were in a contradiction.
-You entered "freq" variable without units. You should enter them as 25e9 and 32e9.
Because ADS Optimization Engine does not know which unit you're working on.
I have corrected and re-named the project.You can continue to work but there are some other design problems because dB(S(2,1)) is negative, you have to correct this.

Attachments

• MyWorkspace3_wrk.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
Can you suggest me anyone how to make S21 positive values because I have tried lot to make S21 positive values. I couldn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…