Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to eliminate optimization error in ADS2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using ADS2022 for optimization of Power Amplifier. When I try to do optimization, I could not get proper optimization results. I am getting errors that file is attached below. It seems to be fine. I am not understanding why I am getting this error. Guide me some one how to eliminate this error?

Attachments

• Error_Message.jpg
    Error_Message.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Schematic -View.jpg
    Schematic -View.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 76

I have modified OptGoal2 and OptGoal3. Now I am getting different error. I have attached below error message files. Please have a look on it.

Attachments

• Error_Message_1.jpg
    Error_Message_1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Error_Message_File.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Schematic_View_1.jpg
    Schematic_View_1.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 71

You didn't define optimization ranges. Can you upload the project file with process DK as .7ads format ?

As you asked in the previous posting, I have attached project file with process DK. I request you to address this issue.

Attachments

• MyWorkspace2_wrk.zip
    51.6 KB · Views: 69

As you asked in the previous posting, I have attached project file with process DK. I request you to address this issue.
Not in this way, save your project as archived format and include PDK in it. ADS will create *.7zads file. Zip it and post here.

Dear BigBoss,
As you asked in the previous post to save project as archieve format and include PDK, I have saved as you mentioned and attached it. Please have a look into it and give suggestions to eliminate the error.

Attachments

• Mywork_space_2.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 69

You did some mistakes
-You entered 2 limits that contradict each other in "Goal" blocks. While you're defining a limit less than <> dB in 25-32, you also defined another limit Greater Than <> in the same frequency band. They were in a contradiction.
-You entered "freq" variable without units. You should enter them as 25e9 and 32e9.
Because ADS Optimization Engine does not know which unit you're working on.
I have corrected and re-named the project.You can continue to work but there are some other design problems because dB(S(2,1)) is negative, you have to correct this.

Attachments

• MyWorkspace3_wrk.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 77
Can you suggest me anyone how to make S21 positive values because I have tried lot to make S21 positive values. I couldn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back