Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to draw a triangular object with HFSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayou27

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i need a tutorial to design a triangular patch,i don't know how to draw a triagular object with HFSS.thanks in advance

Re: need help HFSS

Hello Jayou,
Making a triangular object is easy. Make a triangular polyline and then sweep it in the z direction to obtain the thickness required.

Triangular patch antenna design can be found in the Microstrip book by Girish Kumar.
Hope this helps.

Ananth.

need help HFSS

use a ployline and then choose cover surface

Re: need help HFSS

jayou27 said:
hi,
i need a tutorial to design a triangular patch,i don't know how to draw a triagular object with HFSS.thanks in advance

You can use two or three rectangle, make them intersect as long as you have a triangular in zone overlap, then you can use bouton "subtract" on the option bar of HFSS (try and do again). So you can do what shape you want. Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back