Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Re: How to double(quadruple) frequency which is no 50%duty c
How about this:
1. From picture below signal A is the original clock wave form.
2. Use DLL with a center tap to lock on to rising edges of signal A to create signal B.
3. AND signal A & B to create signal C.
4. Use a second center tap DLL to lock on the rising to fall edges of signal C to make signal D. You need this since even though the picture looks like 50% duty cycle, this won't be the case in general.
4. AND signal C & _D_ (inverted D) to generate signal E.