Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to develop firmware for IrDA to USB TUSB3410 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajubvsn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
IrDA to USB TUSB3410

Hi,

i have designed a card with tusb3410 to use in IrDA mode.I have connected ZHX2100 as irda tranceiver to SIN, SOUT pins of the TUSB3410.
i want to know how develope a firmware for my application and how can i download the firmware.

with regards
raju

Re: IrDA to USB TUSB3410

Hi Raju,

U can download USB firm from Texas site. For uploading firmware to controller , special programmers are available.

No special hardware required to programe the tusb3410. you have two options to programe it either programe the eeprom that connected with tusb3410 or via usb from your pc. both options support are available on texas web page.

Hello

The TUSB3410 is 8051 best controller you have to use one of the commercial C compiler or the free GNU in order to program it

All the best

Bobi

IrDA to USB TUSB3410

Hi. Keil(www.keil.com) support TI's TUSB series chips.

(remove * from url)

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back