Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design the sub-block's on-chip test mode???

Status
Not open for further replies.

firry

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i am a newbie in the design of test mode , i want a tutorial that has fundamentals and concepts of how to design on-chip test mode in a good manner i.e. general rule and constraints ..etc....note that i dont mean the roles that depend on the technology ,,i mean general ones,,,,,,thanks

Hi, I may be an idiot here.. But what is "on-chip" test mode... Does it have anything to do with layout or it is on the simulation part?

mask_layout said:
Hi, I may be an idiot here.. But what is "on-chip" test mode... Does it have anything to do with layout or it is on the simulation part?

the ciruit of test mode and the fuction circuit(sub-block of chips) will be simulated and fabricated together. the difference between them is their work condition. the test mode is part of the hole chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back