Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design (ROM) by using BJT Transistior ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahmoud90

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
My question is : How to design and implementation Read only memory (ROM) by using BJT
Transistor and store the date of birth for each student and the configuration to store it,
for example 25 – 10 – 95. And Then display it on 7-Segmants.

Here is some information about the question .. I need help please
111111111111111111111111.JPG

Thanks in advance ..

Mahmoud

That's going to need lots of transistors. Did they tell you what dates to store, or can you choose? It sounds like there is help in chapter 32 of your textbook.

I just need the design, yeah there is help in the book but not enough !
The date will be like (22 04 98) in the 7-segmant , that's mean 22 of April 1998 ..

Here's one way to do it. I'm not going to draw the whole thing. This is just for 2 students and the first 7 segments.

Start with the circuit below, then delete the diodes you don't need.

Thanks alot for this design.. but the question is how to design it by BJT's, here I've the project after done, but I need the design for it .. the design worked by decoders because it's so simple than the number of BJT's .
so can you help me to get the design for the cct below?
564899_437344992961726_2135088889_n.jpg

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.