Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design an USB based XDS510

Status
Not open for further replies.
based xc9536

nckulc:
Y U can't write the vhdl code in xc9536? What's your source code format? If it is vhdl, Y can't U use xc9536? Maybe I can help U.

usb xds510 china

Hardware making to develop not difficultly, it is more difficult to write driver under CCS. I talked about it to Sergey Markov(designer of SM510PCI card), he has told, that for this purpose package Sourceless EPK (Texas Instruments) is necessary.

xc9536xl demo board

Hi! dsj,

Could you please share the schematic with us? Thanks a lot!!!

tms320f2812 diy

Hi, eltonjohn.
I just download your schematic.
but how can I control FT2232?
I think that it is a just UART Emulator

convert cy7c63001

By the way
In Moskow DSP guys already developed more advanced 510 device
**broken link removed**

Here is full documentation
**broken link removed**

lorenzo lutti +xds510

i think if you use ft245 to replace the smc34c60 maybe simple,if you used other usb chip the driver is difficult.

tms320-jtag schematic

help me!
(1) i can't open list files,i use the soft is protel99se,who can tell me which soft could see the *.sch and *.pcb
(2) and the resoure code i just opened in the node ,but mostly additive code somebody help me?
my E_MAIL:kjdx2005@126.com,i sincereli waiting for your reply,thanks
h**p://projects.caxapa.ru/6/sm510pci%20full%2002.03.2005.rar

xds510usb auction

these are PCAD files

Does any body has the source files of the drivers and the FPGA and CPLD??

xds510 how it works?

It is better to address all the question to developer.
His nick is SM

You can ask him at
http://telesys.ru/wwwboards/dsp - better

or at
**broken link removed**

You can use english

If you will have problems with russian language, ask me.

ti xds510 emulator reference design 510

Hi all,

Where are people up to with this project? Im about to need to program/debug my target PCB & all I have is an EzDSP board. Im doing all this at home & theres no way I can afford US$2000 for an emulator, CCS, etc.

Do we know of a USB emulator we can get from China, etc?

Eltonjohn, hows your project going?

Cheers,
Pete

spectrum digital xds510 clone

petervk said:
Hi all,

Where are people up to with this project? Im about to need to program/debug my target PCB & all I have is an EzDSP board. Im doing all this at home & theres no way I can afford US$2000 for an emulator, CCS, etc.

Do we know of a USB emulator we can get from China, etc?

Eltonjohn, hows your project going?

Cheers,
Pete

You can find mroe cheaper XDS-510PP clone there.

https://www.gaoresearch.com/onlinestore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=53&products_id=20

olimex xds510

eltonjohn!
as i saw in the forum, you tried the gossend's xds510 simulator. wasn't it good? or didn't it work?
now i have to find a solution for tms320f2811 flash programming. (there is an rs232 solution, but it doesn't work by me)

xds510 lpt

Hi all,
I have recently begun using an EzDSP board from Spectrum Digital for the
TMS320F2812. On the board is a FPGA implementing an embedded JTAG
emulation port, which talks to the PC via a parallel printer port.

I am thinking it is possible to use this board as a JTAG emulator for a
TMS320F2812 chip on any board, such as one I design myself.

What other limitations might this introduce? There appear to be flash
programming capabilities in the other emulators, but as I understand the
F2812, it needs to program itself via a RAM based routine anyway, and
this can be done through CCS using
a plugin that TI now makes available on the web for free.

Any comments would be appreciated.

regards

ti tms320 jtag programmer diy

i tried last weekend, what you talked about, but it didnt work. maybe my hardware was wrong, or some settings were wrong. i described it in another topic. see that!

clone xc9536 xc9536

hi all!
i got a schematic, of a tms320vc5402 board.
In that board, there is a PPC34C60 and a SN74ACT8990 to convert the parallel port to j-tag.
maybe it is useful for an own hardware, or for other DSP families, like F281x. but i'm not shure.

what do you think?
would anybody like to try it?

ezdsp flash slow

Hello,Don't make it by self. There is a kind of USB2.0 Emultor For TI. It cost 160 US$ only. It is cheap than mede by self! It supply for CCS3.1 of TI.
www.511eda.com

xds510 jtag circuit

I want to DIY an XDS510PP too.
But I can not find a detailed 74ACT8990 datasheet which contains it's operation.
Can anyone help me ?

usb based projects

Anyone have got the schematic for XDS510 - LPT interface or USB interface ???Could you send me ??? I need programming for DSK of TMS320C5x and I have just received some samples of chips TMS320F2812 from TI.
Mail to: vienthong@visl.gov.vn
Thank you very much !

tms320f2811 usb drivers jtag debug download

I wrote about a DSK, which has an xds510-like jtag interface. see that! but the chips on that are not available.

check power to your emulator/ezdsp

Oh, yeh ! DSK for TMS320C50 have got JTAG interface, too but It is too old so CCS don't support ! If you have got software for this DSK, could you send me ???
And I'm starting to study about TMS320F2812 but I only have got IC ! So if you have got schematics for XDS510, could you send me ? I want to programming for it but TI' XDS510 is very expensive for me (as student, . . . ) so I want to do myself (with your helpfulness).
Mail to me,please : vienthong@visl.gov.vn
Thank you for caring !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back