Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create Accordin in allegro

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_kumar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matched delay allegro

Hi,

can anyone tell me that for lenth matching we create ACCORDIN in PADS which is automatic , how can we do that in ALLEGRO or we have to manually create it.

thanks

You can do the same. In constraint manager you can set lengh & verify it. If you predefine rules in prior, while routing the color green turns to red to indicate the violation.

yes that is correct it shows the meter.
than we have to adjust the length.

when the length is more we have to create sepentile routs to match.
in blazerouter one we define one loop similar of same length and distance can be repeted automatically.
how to do this in allegro, i have to create each loop manually in allegro.
please help

Dear v_kumar,

u can make delay in allegro PCB Desigen as folw:
1- drow the line as it is.
2- from Routing menue select Delay Tune
3- select tune option (Accordion , Trombone , Sawtooth) Gap width .... ets from control bar Option
4- select the Cline which U need to tune it and drag

Best Regard

i am using version 15.1

in that i can find the option route-->
but no options present like DELAY TUNE in that .

can u tell me how to do it in allegro 15.1

If what i understood is correct, then Algero is a great tool indeed!
Can it be used to adjust length and other parameters of PC Board tracks after routing to meet some signal integrety, delays, and other high speed PCB specifications??

If so, can someone please tell me more about its other features?
and advantages over OrCAD Layout tool..

Thanks alot in advance,
Ahmad,

hello v_kumar

in allgro 2 types tools we can use for layout one is Design studio and another one is Allegro Perporamance
delay tune is not there in design studio . you can see that option only in perforamance see it weather you are using studio or performance

ranga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back