Not open for further replies.

Salim Saheb

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai dear all,

Please tell me how to convert pulse wave into square wave. the pulse has 0 to 5 peak i want the out put has +5 and -5 peak to peak voltage
NOTE:- Do not using -ve supply, only using pulse and +ve supply voltage. if you have any idea or circuit regarding this please sent me

Than you
Salim

Well, if you can amplify your signal to 0 to 10, and then couple it through an appropriate capacitor, you'll have +/-5. Or put it through a transformer.

i did not get but don't use transformer. please send the circuit

Thank you
Salim

You can generate a negative supply from the positive supply using ICL7660 (www.intersil.com/data/fn/fn3072.pdf) or other such chip and use that to power an opamp-based level shifter circuit. Or are you not allowed to generate the negative supply from the positive supply?

Last edited:
no brother i have doing a project it has last step but i did not using any IC. so tell me the circuit for generating pulse to square wave. i done all other circuit so i struck of this problem so tell me simple circuit.

ok...
if u know the convolution then definitely it will take u to the desired results...
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…