Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert pulse wave into square wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salim Saheb

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai dear all,

Please tell me how to convert pulse wave into square wave. the pulse has 0 to 5 peak i want the out put has +5 and -5 peak to peak voltage
NOTE:- Do not using -ve supply, only using pulse and +ve supply voltage. if you have any idea or circuit regarding this please sent me

Than you
Salim

Well, if you can amplify your signal to 0 to 10, and then couple it through an appropriate capacitor, you'll have +/-5. Or put it through a transformer.

i did not get but don't use transformer. please send the circuit

Thank you
Salim

You can generate a negative supply from the positive supply using ICL7660 (www.intersil.com/data/fn/fn3072.pdf) or other such chip and use that to power an opamp-based level shifter circuit. Or are you not allowed to generate the negative supply from the positive supply?

Last edited:
no brother i have doing a project it has last step but i did not using any IC. so tell me the circuit for generating pulse to square wave. i done all other circuit so i struck of this problem so tell me simple circuit.

ok...
if u know the convolution then definitely it will take u to the desired results...
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back