Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect buzzer and turn on LED in ARM nRF51822

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhu Durai

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am new to this embedded world i dont know how to write c program for turn on LED and how to connect buzzer to nRF51822 controller

my objective ;

press the button for 2 seconds

then LED must be turn on

followed by the buzzer must provide three beep signal

please help me to do this task

as soon as possible

Sorry I am not aware about your controller but for program side you need to define the one gpio as INPUT(button) and other two gpio as output one for led and another for buzzer.

Code:
   if(sw_pressed )
{
    //on timer to check sw pressed for 2 sec

if(time==2sec)
 {
    led_gpio_on;
    buzzer_on;
    delay;
    buzzer_off;
    delay;
  //repeat buzzer code in for loop
 }
}

else
{
   timer-off;
   led_gpio_off;
   buzzer_off;
}

Thanks for your response

ARM nRF51822 microcontroller do i need to generate pwm signal for connecting and generating the beep sound in buzzer or i can use your code directly?

you can simple turn on and off buzzer with some delay. it will give pulses that result in tones

I mean I don't use ARM controller and don't aware about its compiler and programming gpios.You can use the code as I suggested but just repeat the buzzer on and off number of times you want to beep the buzzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.