Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to configured pic16f676 in micro c pro compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have noticed that some bits of configuration word (Address 2007h) are shaded which are unimplemented. Hence you need not to bother with them. For a given configuration setting of BOREN - disable, CP- off, PWRTEN -enable, WDTEN - disable, HS Osc. the corresponding value of Configuration Word will be 0x0012. The unimplemented bits will read as "1" irrespective of whatever you assign to it. CONFG.jpgCONFG_SET.jpg

hi there,
some day ago my project be completed beccause your helped and sporrted ,
my new project is same as previous but diffrent things is only in which use BT136 and MOC3021.
i dont know how to voltage read , regulate and display on lcd . i am searching about this term almosl 1 months read all things but i dont know how to regulate 5 v voltage on lcd,
please helped me all of you,
thanks in advance........

It isn't clear to me what you're trying to do and what is the problem. You better to clear it preferably together with circuit/code instead of referring to earlier posts. For regulation of 5V, use Positive regulator 7805.

hello sir my laptop was damage so i could not able to reply.
but that time my laptop is woking...

adjactly
i want to display 00to 5v and time on lcd. i am using pic16f72 mcu ,triac and optocoupler.
i want to change voltage value 00 t0 5v with swith (puss button)...
i attached simulation like thislcd with timer.PNG

Still not clear. What is the relation of driving TRIAC with display of voltage / time on LCD? Write in detail what you want to do so that one can help.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi sir,
i sent real hardware circuit shown below in which all component are attached .
like BT136,MOC3021,SWITCH,20MHZ CRYSTAL,7805 REGULATOR,and all types of resistor included.
then i want to dislay votage range(0 to 5) changing voltage with switcyh(up)and switch(down).
circuit.jpg
please help me

Seeing the hardware it is not possible to ascertain the work it does. Are you controlling / switching AC by TRIAC ? A bridge rectifier alongwith a relimate connector is seen which suggests that AC of low amplitude is used to power up the circuit. Now if you want to simply display 0-5 volt on LCD using UP/DOWN switches, it could be easily done. But what is the use of TRIAC ? Instead of posting photo of hardware it is better to write in detail what function do you want from the circuit and what problem do you face if attempted already. Don't be so lazy to write.

hello sir,
you said in above thread .
Now if you want to simply display 0-5 volt on LCD using UP/DOWN switches, it could be easily done..
please tell me how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back