Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to configure pic 16f72 in micro c compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correct one is "unit ++"
Unit = unit ++ If the operation is done correctly, fetch the processor overhead. The program size is longer.

Code:
Unit = unit ++;
A similar problem is discussed in Kernighan/Richie The C Programming Language in the chapter 2.12 Precedence and Order of Evaluation.
Code:
a[i] = i++;

The authors state:
When side effects (assignment to variables) take place within an expression is left to the discretion of the compiler, since the best order depends strongly on machine architecture. (...)The moral is that writing code that depends on order of evaluation is a bad programming practice in any language.

hi there,
some day ago my project be completed beccause your helped and sporrted ,
my new project is same as previous but diffrent things is only in which use BT136 and MOC3021.
i dont know how to voltage read , regulate and display on lcd . i am searching about this term almosl 1 months read all things but i dont know how to regulate 5 v voltage on lcd,
please helped me all of you,
thanks in advance........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back