Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to choose the right DSP board (preferrably TI)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renguo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I am planning to use a DSP board for my power factor correction project. It's my first time to use DSP so I am completely clueless how to choose the right one for my application. I am a student and the DSP board will be bought as our laboratory equipment so maybe I will need a sort of general purpose DSP. Doesn't need to be very powerful or power efficient as it will just be used by me and maybe future students for research purposes.

Also, our laboratory is more on power electronics so maybe it will not be used so much for hardcore DSP functions like audio applications. It would also help if I can find many resources on the internet on how to use the DSP such as sample projects, tutorials, etc. I did a little research and found the TMDSDSK6713 and TMS320F2812 starter kit to be possible candidate for my purchase. What do you think?

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back