Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to calculate shielding effectiveness of enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waseem44

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Plz someone provide me help/material to calculate Shielding effectiveness of enclosure> How to calculate field at desired points i used ideal rec antenna but results are unsatisfatory or i m making mistake
help plz

feko near field calculation

Why are you using an ideal receiving antenna? Why not just calculate the near field with and without the enclosure?

Re: feko help

Thanks for the help
Yes dear It can be worked out as you suggested.If i want to calculate field at far point at 3m i want to use a receiving antenna So can u provide some material for using receiving antenna or calculating s.effectivness by using some other antenna or user design d probe

Re: feko help

I believe you can still request a near field calculation for that point if you want to determine the e-field there, as opposed to the gain or directivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back