Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to build a PSPICE library for an opamp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee_wmkab

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PSPICE help

Dear ALL,

I want to simulating a op-amp circuit in PSPICE. However, I can't found the pspice model of this OPAMP in PSPICE library. How can I can build the pspice library of this opamp by its datasheet? Please advise.

Regards,
Keith

Re: PSPICE help

Hi,

Why don't you give the part number of the opamp you want to simulate ?

There is a lot of free available models on opamp provider's site. If you cannot find it on those sites, maybe someone has it and can give it to for free. Just give the part number and someone will help you.

go to national, mxim, linear, etc's website and download the spice model you want for that particular part

Hi,
Did u try the model editor in pspice?That can be a very good starting point to start modelling.
Vicky

if u can enter ur design as a schematic u can choose an opamp & there is a button that generates spice netlist/model in a text file
just copy-paste the output model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back