Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to add a new component in LT spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

patan.gova

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I want to add a OPA381 transimpedance opamp component to the LTspice.I just downloaded the OPA381 folder containing .LIB,.TLD,.TSM. and I added .LIB to the lib folder in this path C:\Program Files\LTC\LTspiceIV\lib.
Can someone explain the next steps neede to get this component in LTspice.

I added the new component OPA381 to LTspice but it showing like the schematic but the symbol as like the Opamp2shown in the image below:

newcomponent.png
I have two issues with this
1)How to make it like the symbol similar shown by the Opamp2.
2)Is is showing the 5 terminals but the pins are not matching with the pins of OPA381 datasheet in which 4(V-) and 7(v+) but in the OPA381 model I created is showing 1 and 4.Hoe to make the pins correct.
thanks.

Last edited:

Hi,

I have one question on LTSpice. How can we see the simulation model of an LT component? I mean can we edit the simulation model of a component?

regards
skr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back