Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to activate the PSPICE Function in ORCAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tongtongsd

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys:

I bought a new Orcad 16.3 and I believe it is the complete version and I have installed properly.
But after I draw a schematic in Capture CIS, the PSPICE simulation bottons are grey and unable to click.

Is it because there is something wrong with the settings? or installation?

Another question: it is said that this full version Orcad contains the SLPS used to link PSPICE and Matlab Simulink, But I could not find this SLPS component in the software directory. And there is a saying that it is contained in PSIPCE A/D? IS that true?
I will appreciate it so much if any bro give me any information about SLPS!!!

Help please!!!

Many thanks for that!!!

Adam

check following

Notes for ORCAD PSpice Starting a Project:

**broken link removed**

Please make ensure that
->while creating a new project you need to select Analog or Mixed A/D instead of schematic option
-> See if you have a proper license which can be switched to use different components as well
-> If you have bought this, it is better to avail free technical support by cadence guys, maybe some prob with simulation settings!

By the way if you are interested in learning Pspice,

I have been teaching offline and online courses for analog circuit design using Pspice professionally.
Please check this link to know the course content!

**broken link removed**
If interested you can pm me or email me through the forum!
All the best!
-Hemanshu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back