Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How is VLSI Jobs in US now

Status
Not open for further replies.
ms in vlsi usa

Job market is stabilizing recently and seems will pick up very soon if no further surprises. As for Silicon Valley, consumer electronics IC companies are doing exceptionally well, many been hiring for months. However, most require a minimum of 3~5 industry experience. Analog/Mixed signal seinor engineers are red hot right now, our company has been looking for an Analog Manager for quite some time without luck and I've asked many of my former coworkers in analog and they are telling me everyone is happy with current position and NO one will even consider a soso offer. ASIC market is also improving at a lower pace.

For new grads, I heard Qualcomm is mostly hiring junior engineers since they have too many PhDs.

casual3

vlsi entry level jobs

Which is your company? 8)

vlsi salary in usa

for students just coming out of graduate school, like fresh PhD, chances to find industrial job is so few:(

ms in vlsi design in usa

hello friend can any one telll me about vlsi designig training

top salaries for msee in us

Hi all, I read at doom.com that 500.000 jobs were lost in USA in the high-tech industry during 2002.

/StoppTidigare

jobs in vlsi design

vivek_itk said:
hello friend can any one telll me about vlsi designig training

hi vivek where r u from...if from india...cdac is very good training centre...its a short term course...of six month...

ms vlsi in us

One more thing, I cannot let this comment by mgpc go uncommented:
"So for the same amount of money, you could have 5-8 monkeys (highly intelligent ones ) "

In my world, calling people monkeys, regardless if they are intelligent ones is disrespect. I hope thats not the case in your mind mgpc.

Remember that elektrodians are people from all over the world and we should respect each other, and therefore be a little more careful in this forum, regardless if the peolple from India and China take your job.

/StoppTidigare

vlsi companies in texas

what will be the situation if the applicant has a master degree in VLSI/ASIC?
Does this make difference?

job market of vlsi in uk

VLSI is Very hot .Dont miss the oppu

right now ,so many companies wanted the VLSI people for Design, from All background

vlsi engineer job

I am not sure that the above [subisha] poster is from the US, and I'm not sure where he has gotten his info from. The topic is "How is the VLSI Job Market in the US"...
Don't let the above mislead you. The VLSI Jobs situation in the US is 'mild to cold', and definetely not hot as he describes.... Many job are being transferred offshore...

how to get a job in vlsi

Quite right. The situation in US is relatively good for analog/RF experienced designers (5 years and more). It is very grim for beginners. This is my impression.

vlsi careers in usa

Pretty soon . we gonna have to go to India to get a job. And the pay will
probably will be in rupies.

ms in vlsi in us

I have done MS with VLSI major both with analog and digital ic design background and looking for a first chance since last 2 years.

I am still a fresher.
Recently i am been guided to learn C# .NET I have heard there are are plent of opportunities out there. Is it true?

Can anypone tell me which one is an emerging market in US.
And what technical field is HOT now?

jobs in vlsi, usa

I think the US vlsi market is selectively good and bad.
Intel is hiring many people in the consumer electronic group.
The best requirement is some years of experience with a master degree.

Hope all you have a good job.

vlsi openings in usa

i am asking about is there a job for fresh graduates who want to work in analog RF design , i never saw a company want a freshone ,most of them required 3 to 5 year of exp.

what is the jobs situation in vlsi after one year

Very difficult for fresh people. There's work for analog guys but they want experience. You can find companies which have new grad positions announced on their web sites, but most of the time those are fake.

vlsi forums, job prospects

I am in China mainland.
Many overseas from USA come back China recently.

fresh grad jobs in analog design in usa

I think more and more companies will turn to the road of SOC design. something like Altera's Hardcopy tech is really a good alternative.

What we need in the future? The basics and a prospect in the system level design, I think.

vlsi jobs dubai

in india job market is ok....Its mainly for verification.
Most of the jobs shifted from the US are verification related. There is hardly any development work in MNCs

vlsi openeings in usa

hi ,

i am a comp sc grad joining as a VLSI design engineer in TEXAS INSTRUMENTS,banglore , india . i hv jst passed out of my college .i want to know what kind of future i have and will i get jobs in US or europe after an year or 2 in TI.
i will be very glad if anybody can help me.
if possible aslo give me ur email id.

regards
vishal chopra :)

Status
Not open for further replies.