Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How is logic transition fault different from memory transition fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kothandapani

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,

Any one please describe the defferences in the logic transition fault and memory transition fault.

what have you understood by those terminologies? Lets know that first! Asking a question is easy, but if you try to find out the answer by yourself, you will appreciate it more. Ain't discouraging you from asking questions. But you have to put some efforts. No offence.

Hi ,
I am learning the MBIST and I want some information on these faults logic and mbist transition fault.
As per my understanding logic transition fault will find the slow to raise and slow fall on logic transition on the nets. But How the memory transition fault differes from the logic transition fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back