Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How IC are designed by engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that is big! Compared to some places I have worked that is VERY small! I have worked in places where there is a 24 hour bus service to carry staff around INSIDE the buildings!

Great what is name of company?

i have used 8085 SBC i found in goggle that nasa used it for 1st robot on moon was tht true?

- - - Updated - - -

i have seen in google earth

I have no idea about the SBC but by coincidence there is a TV program here later today about how the Moon landing systems worked before conventional computers were invented. It may mention the technology used in later landings but bear in mind the first Moon landing was in 1969 which was about 5 years before the first microprocessors became available and when even small memories (1K) used large magnetic core mats and used many Amps of current to drive them.

I can't tell you the names of companies I have worked for but some are well known huge multi-nationals and I have worked in several countries supporting them.

Brian.

OK, GREAT....
how the space vechicle find the place where the sateliite to place?
and was it true the man land on moon i feel it was not real, because moon is very very very far from home.

This is heading way off topic.

The vehicle doesn't place the satellite, it launches it and then on-board motors take over for final placement.

Back in the early 1970's I steered a large dish, I can't remember the size exactly but around 5 metres diameter, at the moon and could hear the transmissions from the surface. Either there was a very elaborate hoax and a satellite carrying voice recordings was placed exactly in line with me and the Moon or I was hearing a signal from the Moon itself.
Go figure which was most likely....

Brian.

Reactions: RETGT

RETGT

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
The vehicle doesn't place the satellite, it launches it and then on-board motors take over for final placement.
in space how motor work there is tyres?
and dish doesnt communicate without aligment to transpoonder ?
how this is possible please elaborate..

in space how motor work there is tyres?
motor = the thing that provides motion. It doesn't need physical contact like tyres. It is pushed by the discharge of gas.

dish doesnt communicate without aligment to transpoonder ?
The whole idea of a dish is it focusses signals along a narrow path so it obviously needs to be aligned with the other end of the link. For fixed position satellites (geo-stationary ones) such as used for domestic TV or data links, the dish is aimed then locked in position.

Brian.

RETGT

I dont understand how space vehicle communicate with earth while it moves up space center drawn graph of it position how?

Space vehicles follow planned trajectories so their position is known before the launch. Bear in mind that time to orbit is usually only a few minutes.

Non-geostationary vehicles, such as the ISS have to be tracked with motorized dishes although with nothing to obstruct the signal, it is quite easy to hear their transmissions even with a simple receiver if you know how. I can hear it quite clearly here as it passes overhead with only a simple antenna and 30 year old radio.

Geostationary satellites (domestic TV, satellite internet, communications...) orbit the Earth once every 24 hours, the same speed the Earth rotates, so they always appear to be in the same position when seen from the ground. It would be impractical if everyone with satellite TV had dishes moving side to side all the time so they could watch movies!

Brian.

RETGT

Space vehicles follow planned trajectories so their position is known before the launch

Hello,
How this trajectories path is made?

it is quite easy to hear their transmissions even with a simple receiver if you know how.
what happen in transmission?
and is there is danger of explosion on rocket station there are lot of fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back