Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how i can drive the datasheet mentioned sic transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakchikane

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plz help me for driving this transistor..

wot kind of driving technology i have to used..??

driver circuit if available..??

plz plz plz give me hints

Attachments

• GA06JT12-247-transistor.pdf
    851.7 KB · Views: 81

The datasheet literally shows a gate drive circuit on page 6, along with a link to an appnote specifically on gate drive...

The datasheet literally shows a gate drive circuit on page 6, along with a link to an appnote specifically on gate drive...

mtwieg..
it is too short to understand & also the application note is worth to drive this or simply it cant understand exact...

do u have any idea that i can drive this transistor.. i designed the driver but there are too much dv/dt...
i have to slower down dv/dt
plz help out

mtwieg..
it is too short to understand & also the application note is worth to drive this or simply it cant understand exact...
The circuit shown in the datasheet should be sufficient, but you haven't said exactly what you're trying to achieve (frequency, voltage, etc). You just need a standard gate drive IC, a current limiting resistor Rg, and a speedup capacitor Cg. This application note explains it pretty thoroughly, I don't see where your problem is...

i designed the driver but there are too much dv/dt...
i have to slower down dv/dt
plz help out
You mean dv/dt on the drain? Can you post your circuit?

[QUOTE

You mean dv/dt on the drain? Can you post your circuit?[/QUOTE]

mtewig,
please find the image..

Attachments

• full bridge.jpg
    full bridge.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 77

Status
Not open for further replies.