Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How high are taxes in different European countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantic

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I'd like to know how high are taxes in different countries of Europe. I mean, it's not the same 30000 € brute in Spain than in Germany or in England. I know that in Spain you have to discount between 15% and 20% for taxes. But what about England and Germany? Salaries in those countries are higher than in Spain but I think that living costs and taxes are also high.
Thanks for the responses
Regards

Re: Taxes in Europe

Tax levels are varies depends on your personal situation, i.e if you are married or single, if your wife is working and have high or low income, number of children etc. In Germany for example the income tax it can vary between 17-25%.

Yes, Tax levels depend on much you earn...the more you earn the more tax you pay....In Netherlands the starting tax level is around 35% reaching upto 50% for very high incomes....

In Germany for example the income tax it can vary between 17-25%.

Only 25% in Germany. I've heard that taxes could be up to 50 %.

Status
Not open for further replies.