Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How demanding is the experience for working with PCI Express?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIC_int

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How demanding is the experience in working with PCI Express?

Well, if you are asking with job point of view then let me tell you that PCI and other communication protocol and techniques are very much necessary for the companies like juniper networks, nvidia etc. This was the suggestion made by the people who attended interviews for those companies.

javeedakhthar

Two companies need a candidate in an interview with knowledge of PCI does not mean PCI express is very demanding. Do u have other data with u?

Regards

i wasn`t refering to one or two companies.it was just an example.And even i`ve included that along with PCI, other communication protocol.Please don`t misunderstand.

javeddakhthar

What are the other companies. Is it that PCI express is very demanding to all these companies? What are the other protocols that are being demanded? Is the other protocolas are AXI, AHB or OCP?

Thank you for your more clear reply.
Regards.

i had a sales agent from National Instrument coming to myself to explain on DAQ system we are purchasing. he mentioned NI will be focusing on PCIe products in near future (recommending me to buy system that can support PCIe products). so maybe would be safe to say NI demands on PCIe is high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back