Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How Could I Program a dsPIC 30F4011

Status
Not open for further replies.

vigneshwara_s

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dspic30f4011

Hi .. Friends ,

I like to have a schematic and firmware which could Support Programming
dsPIC 30F4011.

Thanks and regards,
Vigneshwaran@ vikeee..

:D

30f4011

PICkit2 can do it, so can an ICD2
Schematics and info in these forums.
Junebug = PICkit2 (5V version) USB
Inchworm = ICD2 (5V version) RS232

how to program dspic

According to my experiments, WinPic from DL4YHF, WinPic800, and melabs Prog (demo version) can program a dsPIC30F4011 with a Tait classic-compatible parallel port programmer (Olimex's PG3B, Schaer, Schaer+, EPIC ...)

Cheers,

dspic 30f4011

Most of the programming toolset will support the dsPICs today.

dspic30f programming

Could someone please answer these questions for me?

I have a designing project that the Embedded System needs to recognize the user's voice command. I know that the Microchip dsPIC30F/dsPIC33F Family have the speech recognition function with the Speech Recognition Application Library.
If I use this Speech Recognition Library, Can I be able to add my own words to the Library? So the System will recognize that word.
Which board, software or tools would I need to have for designing and testing my Embedded System? (If I buy a dsPIC30F or dsPIC33F.)

Thanks.

programming dspic30f4011

I recommend PicKit2. I test this with some processors and work well. Is a low cost tool. If you want I can attach schematics and pcb in protel dxp format.

how to program the dspic30f

Like the previous two posts said, get an ICD2 (the PICkit2 cannot currently debug anything above an 18F, it might someday though)
Plus you'll need C30 for the big dsPICs, at least there's a free edition.

dspic30f speech recognition

what is the best Microchip device and developement board for Speech recognition?
Thanks

AcuraCoupe said:
Could someone please answer these questions for me?

I have a designing project that the Embedded System needs to recognize the user's voice command. I know that the Microchip dsPIC30F/dsPIC33F Family have the speech recognition function with the Speech Recognition Application Library.
If I use this Speech Recognition Library, Can I be able to add my own words to the Library? So the System will recognize that word.
Which board, software or tools would I need to have for designing and testing my Embedded System? (If I buy a dsPIC30F or dsPIC33F.)

Thanks.

dspic30f4011 programmer

im actually trying to program one myself, ill try to build a modified pablin programmer, it has a parallel port interface

dspic33f programming

hi,

I use Mplab with C30 student edition https://www.microchip.com/ and Ingenia dsPIC Bootloader – **broken link removed** through port RS232.

lopex

Hi,

PICPgm supports dsPIC (as well as PIC10F, PIC12F, PIC16F and PIC18F) and runs on Windows and Linux.
You can get it here:
**broken link removed**

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back