Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How Could I Check an output voltage in given circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_3189

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How Could I check output voltage and current in simulator(Circuit Lab) without any Device like Multi-meter?

Attachments

• 540x405.png
    540x405.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 96

As the circuit stands right now it appears to be incomplete. There is no power applied to the relay coil. This circuit will do nothing - i.e. no current will flow in the relay coil and the relay will not engage, regardless of pushing the SW1 button.

The datasheet for this transistor and for every other transistor shows that the base current must be 1/10th the collector current for pretty good saturation.
We do not know if your SIM software knows this.

We do not know if your SIM software knows the spec's of a 2N3904 transistor.

The schematic does not show the relay coil resistance so we do not know the required transistor collector current. Then we can determine the required base current and series base resistor value. The transistor will burn up if the collector current is much higher than the base current provided by the 3.3k base resistor.

What is the "output voltage" that you want to know? The +24V or not that is switched by the relay, the base voltage of the transistor or its collector voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.