Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How complex numbers and Laplace transforms helps in solving electronics problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVenki

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How complex numbers and Laplace transforms help us in solving electronics problems.

If you are learning about complex numbers and transforms in mathematics and if you don't know the why you learn those then you see this article that I have published in my blog

Electromathematics

I need your feedback on that article.

Last edited:

if you want to analyze the R L C circuit .....the reactive impedances will be always in the imaginary numbers .....also to find out the transfer function of system one need transform operations

Good Luck

Come on. Someone follow my blog please. Only then I can continue my blog. You may find understanding complex numbers and laplace transform easy.

Please guys. I can't continue my blog without a person following it. At least one of you join please.

I advise using pictures/illustrations. Also, a latex/math package to generate the equations. Likewise, plots of functions where applicable.

I advise using pictures/illustrations. Also, a latex/math package to generate the equations. Likewise, plots of functions where applicable.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back