Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I make my own ip core ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahol

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ise create my own ip core from my vhdl code

Can somebody please help me ?
I have my own ip core and I want to distribute it, but I don't want to distribute the source files. I want to distribute it as black box. Example .NGC, .EDIF, ... Somebody know how ?
Because I try to use Xilinx ISE 6.3i make .NGC file, After that create new project, define this module as submodule in VHDL file. It cannot work, the xilinx will optimize this module ??? I don't know and don't understand, why ??

how can i make my own ip?

After that create new project, define this module as submodule in VHDL file. It cannot work, the xilinx will optimize this module ??? I don't know and don't understand, why ??

i didnt get ur problem...can you expalin in more detail

using encryption is better

before ging to make it as IP core ..u have to satisfy wishbone standards..which is normally used for data transfering between systems.

convert it to DB format by synopsys's Design Compiler.

Can some one further specify that how to distribute an IP core written in VHDL without realy giving away the VHDL code?

Most HDL simulators have some command line options for users to encript their HDL source. You may find them in your simulator's user manu.

Regards,
rprince006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back