Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i instance one DCM in my design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerox100

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DCM?

How can i insatance one DCM in my design? I mean in high level design?

DCM?

I'm not sure what you mean by "high level", but here's a Verilog module that uses two Xilinx DCM frequency synthesizers and a counter to divide 4 MHz down to 44.1 kHz.

Re: DCM?

I just wonder if you familiar with Xilinx. Please refer to XIlinx User Guide for DCM. It show you all the steps.... :)

If Your device supports DCM, You may try it out using only schematic symbol.

An esay way is to use the Xilinx Core generator. It will guide you through the process and generate an HDL template that you can copy and past on your design.
You can also refer to your device user's guide for the clocking ressources and it will give you examples on how to instanciate a DCM.
Hope this help you.

use architecture wizard to generate vhdl . instantiate the component in ur design with given parameters.

while simulation use unisim and simprim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back