Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i get the spice parameters of BJT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xz781122

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a student.I want to study bandgap reference.I can get CMOS spice parameters from MOSIS.com.But how can i get parameters of lateral BJT which are compatible with CMOS process?

The lateral BJT parameters which are compatible with CMOS process usually base upon a lateral BJT cell, and they were provided by foundaries. For learning, the BJT parameters do not have significent effect on a bandgap reference. You can have a simple model to try it.

contact the foundry.
most of the have the model about biplor in cmos process.
Or you can get from the book.

as sunking's post ,if ur purpose is learning,u can get from a electronic textbook.

Foundrys' documents are generally cofidential. so you can only get the BJT model by other way.Some textbooks give enough accurate BJT models for learning purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back