Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I Calculate input impedance of radial stub

Status
Not open for further replies.

qazwsxqazwsx

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i everybody

How do I Calculate input impedance of radial stub that has angle, radial or length, wide of input part?

That is very important for me.

Please give me a simple formula.
RADIAL STUB.gif
radial.JPG
RADIAL STUB.gifradial.JPGradial.JPG
the input impedances is given in the two references below. The formula can hardly be described as simple since it involves infinite series having terms with Bessel functions, but that is only to be expected when dealing with a radial line geometry.

References:

[1]. F. Giannini, R. Sorrentino and J. Vrba, "Planar Circuit Analysis of Microstrip Radial Stub," IEEE Trans. vol. MTT-32, pp. 1652-1655, Dec. 1984. See equs. (3) - (6).

[2]. F. Giannini, M. Ruggieri and J. Vrba, "Shunt-Connected Microstrip Radial Stubs," IEEE Trans. vol. MTT-34, pp. 363-366, March 1986. See equs. (1) - (5).

two refrences have tedious formulas, and I want to write a paper and must put in it a simple and clear formula for calculating input impedance of the radial stub.

I do not need very accurate formula.

Please help me.
BEST REGARD

ALI REZA

you are right.
but I want to write a journal paper and I cannot do not put any formula .
I need very it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back