Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOLTEK and C compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

luben111

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
holtek c compiler

Hello,

Does anybody has experience with HOLTEK microprocessor and is there some C compiler. I'll appreciarte links to such sources.

Best regards
Luben Hristov

holtek distributor

I'm using Holtek microcontrollers, family HT46 and HT48, with a good success.
IDE environment is very very comfortable, expecially if you write sources in C.
The IDE environment is provided with no charge by Holtek, so take a look at the holtek website www.holtek.com
Consider that if you write sources in ASM, you debug in ASM. Writing in C, you debug in C (source level debugging)... this is a great feature, not possible with several other IDE.

Have you looked at microcontroller costs????? I think that there are no cheaper solution than Holtek.
And have you seen how fast is program an holtek micro?

About developing, i don't know what is the politics of your holtek distributor... here, in Italy, the holtek distributor provide me the HT-ICE (in circuit emulator) at NO CHARGE. Instead, I've paid more than 400 Euro for a very weak ICE for philips 87LPC76x !

Regards. Paolo

holtex.ru

psubiaco said:
I'm using Holtek microcontrollers, family HT46 and HT48, with a good success.
IDE environment is very very comfortable, expecially if you write sources in C.
The IDE environment is provided with no charge by Holtek, so take a look at the holtek website www.holtek.com
Consider that if you write sources in ASM, you debug in ASM. Writing in C, you debug in C (source level debugging)... this is a great feature, not possible with several other IDE.

Have you looked at microcontroller costs????? I think that there are no cheaper solution than Holtek.
And have you seen how fast is program an holtek micro?

About developing, i don't know what is the politics of your holtek distributor... here, in Italy, the holtek distributor provide me the HT-ICE (in circuit emulator) at NO CHARGE. Instead, I've paid more than 400 Euro for a very weak ICE for philips 87LPC76x !

Regards. Paolo

oh god ! friend i 100% agree with your statement. Holtek is really powerful and the ICE really2 cheap. But i don't like the IDE. Suck if compare with keil , ccs or other

holtek in-circuit emulator

Salam,

What's about Hitech C Compiler for holtek ?

**broken link removed**

SPHiNX

Reactions: avr1083

avr1083

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hai dear friend ... i am using HT66F30 microcontroller ... i written one code to toggle led in RA0 pin and RA1 pin ... but it not working properly ... please any one give sample code ....

This is a 6 year old thread. You will stand a better chance of getting an answer if you start your own thread.

Keith

Hi
What Type compiler microcontroller holtek?
keil
CodeVision
mikro c

Status
Not open for further replies.