luben111

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
holtek c compiler

Hello,

Does anybody has experience with HOLTEK microprocessor and is there some C compiler. I'll appreciarte links to such sources.

Best regards
Luben Hristov

holtek distributor

I'm using Holtek microcontrollers, family HT46 and HT48, with a good success.
IDE environment is very very comfortable, expecially if you write sources in C.
The IDE environment is provided with no charge by Holtek, so take a look at the holtek website www.holtek.com
Consider that if you write sources in ASM, you debug in ASM. Writing in C, you debug in C (source level debugging)... this is a great feature, not possible with several other IDE.

Have you looked at microcontroller costs????? I think that there are no cheaper solution than Holtek.
And have you seen how fast is program an holtek micro?

About developing, i don't know what is the politics of your holtek distributor... here, in Italy, the holtek distributor provide me the HT-ICE (in circuit emulator) at NO CHARGE. Instead, I've paid more than 400 Euro for a very weak ICE for philips 87LPC76x !

Regards. Paolo

holtex.ru

oh god ! friend i 100% agree with your statement. Holtek is really powerful and the ICE really2 cheap. But i don't like the IDE. Suck if compare with keil , ccs or other

holtek in-circuit emulator

Salam,

What's about Hitech C Compiler for holtek ?

**broken link removed**

SPHiNX

Reactions: avr1083

avr1083

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hai dear friend ... i am using HT66F30 microcontroller ... i written one code to toggle led in RA0 pin and RA1 pin ... but it not working properly ... please any one give sample code ....

This is a 6 year old thread. You will stand a better chance of getting an answer if you start your own thread.

Keith

Hi
What Type compiler microcontroller holtek?
keil
CodeVision
mikro c

Status
Not open for further replies.