Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Dieletric constant but low loss liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anybody know any low loss(loss tangent of 0.05) liquid with dielectric constant of 10~20 ?
I'm triying to search from internet, however all the high dieletric liquid are high loss...:cry: And many websites didn't show the loss tangent of the liquid...

thank you for yr reply.
But i hav question...I search for Alumina..but it is a solid...
i need liquid....

would you consider micro-spheres immersed in a liquid?

em...sorry....I'm not sure what is "micro-sphere"(sorry for my limited knowledge)
But i hope to get liquid that is easily accessible..

Added after 9 minutes:

I'm currently searching for liquid that can be easily buy from supermarket(like honey, syrup....etc)...rather than those chemicals that difficult to obtain...But those mixture are hard to know the dielectric constant and loss factor...
I found that Isopropyl Alcohol actually can achieve dielectric constant of 18.3..but i juz cant confirm its loss tangent...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back