Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi everybody, i have another question about vivaldi antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

elenafuentes

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am reading some papers about this antennas, but i have another question: how can I get the equations for to determinate the curvature of the flares and how can i drawing or with which tool can i do this in the software HFSS???......

i think that will be a good idea design an antipodal vivaldi antenna in the range of 1-5Ghz, with the substrate Rogers RO4350B.

Thanks again for your answers, that is a very very good help for me. ;-)

hi
for simulation in hfss and design of antipodal u have some way draw by tool or give the equation to hfss for more information about antipodal u can read chapter 5 of Broadband Planar Antennas Design and Applications by Zhi Ning Chen and Michael Y. W. Chia and u can download a thesis by topic of UWB-Antennas for Wall Penetrating Radar Systems if u google it

hi ferdows thanks for you help me =) i will check it ok, i hope to help me =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back