Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS Simulation of restangular patch help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bol

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is wrong in my simulation of patch?
Gain is too low.
The operating frequency of my design is 820 Mhz.
Help me please///
Here my patch..

Attachments

• restangular_patch.rar
    12.9 KB · Views: 88

Hi

First of all I can not simulate your design. There seem to be a problem with your port.
Second I would increase your Air_box in the +Z direction this would properly change the result.

Regards

Hi

First of all I can not simulate your design. There seem to be a problem with your port.
Second I would increase your Air_box in the +Z direction this would properly change the result.

Regards
I simulate design without problem.
I change size of airbox but it is not enough.Gain change from 0.02 to 0.28.And here my changing design

Attachments

• restangular_patch.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 80

Hi

I have simulated your design and i seems to have very low gain.
I do not think you have specified it in dB.

hi
pls convert your file to.sm3 and check it in cst and see u far field usually HFSS have problem for lower frequency simulation if u simulate in CST i think u receive more than 1 dB

hi
pls convert your file to.sm3 and check it in cst and see u far field usually HFSS have problem for lower frequency simulation if u simulate in CST i think u receive more than 1 dB

No it is does not help. And I increase frequency to 2.75 Ghz. And gain does't change. Frequencies of resonance are 0.82 and 2.75 Ghz.

Status
Not open for further replies.