Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS: Master-Slave settings dependent on the frequency sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

beetro78

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hfss master/slave

Hi everybody,

I want to simulate a reflect array cell in a frequency range, therefore I need to set up a master slave boundary condition on the boudaries of my simulation volume and a frequency sweep. The problem is that the phase difference between the master slave boundary is frequency dependent, so I need to use the HFSS frequency variable. I tried with F and Freq but non worked. Does anybody know how to set a frequency sweep dependet parameter?

Thank you.

Bye

sweep in hfss

hi...
i intend to simulate an array of printed antennas... could anybody suggest how can this be done in HFSS... i tried Master Slave BC and PML, but there seems to be some problem as i am not able to insert the far field option.

Regards,,

master and slave hfss

i believe HFSS takes of all frequency dependent variable.

for example, the dipole characteristics is frequency for a given length.
simulating a half-wave dipole at the wrong frequency will give the expected result. you will not see the resonance or get the expected 73 Ohm input impedance.

do not forget to use discrete sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back