Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS: Field data export

Status
Not open for further replies.

hut_tkk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I know there's a million threads about this topic but i browsed thru them and couldn't get any help.

I'd like to export numerical data of the field above and use it in matlab. I know i need to use the field calculator but i'm not sure how to create the grid points. If I select calculate grid points and give the coordinates, it won't accept same value for Zmin and Zmax, so basically it want's coordinates of a volume and not a surface.
Also is it possible to get the Phi and Theta components instead of x,y,z?
The surface is 16x16mm and centered in the point [0,0,10]

Thank you in advance

i know there's a million threads about this topic but i browsed thru them and couldn't get any help.

i'd like to export numerical data of the field above and use it in matlab. I know i need to use the field calculator but i'm not sure how to create the grid points. If i select calculate grid points and give the coordinates, it won't accept same value for zmin and zmax, so basically it want's coordinates of a volume and not a surface.
Also is it possible to get the phi and theta components instead of x,y,z?
The surface is 16x16mm and centered in the point [0,0,10]

thank you in advance

pls........help if any one know the solution

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

when I try to do this....field calculatror need file with .pts extension.how to create that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back